GVM C210-K Lead-free Soldering Iron Tip for T210 Solder Iron
Product Name :
- Integrated design of soldering iron tip and heating core, efficient heat conduction, temperature recovery
- Lead-free soldering tip series, Multi-layer plating, Rapid temperature rise, Anti-oxidation
- Lead-free environmental protection, Durable
- Unique heating system, low-temperature high-efficiency welding
- Put it in and use it right away
- Suitable for soldering station handles such as T210/T26/S21
- Convenient and fast, lead-free soldering iron tip heat conduction fast, oxidation resistance, easy to tin.
- Strong temperature control: fast heating, fast temperature recovery, small temperature deviation / high-temperature oxidation resistance: work in the range of 350℃~450℃, slow oxidation speed, no deformation, no hole
- Corrosion resistance: The electroplating layer has a fine crystal structure and good corrosion resistance / Fluency: good wettability, fast tin application, full solder joints, no false soldering.
- Durable: 10,000 to 20,000 solder joints.
- Built-in heating core, Laser sealing, sufficient power, and efficient heating, Copper substrate
- Fast heat conduction, fast temperature recovery, Iron plating, Tinning, Lead-free, and corrosion-resistant
- Plating special alloy materials, Special surface treatment, effective anti-oxidation.
- Pointed head/elbow/K head to meet different welding requirements
- C210-K K head: Welding mobile phone SMD multi-pin IC, commonly used drag soldering, etc., is also used for removing glue and tin and has a wide range of applications.
- C210-IS Elbow: The head has a special tip of 0.1mm, which is very suitable for SMD welding under a microscope; it can be used for traditional components; it is suitable for drag soldering of mobile phones motherboards, and small chip components.
- C210-I pointed tip: The head has a special tip of 0.1mm, which is very suitable for SMD welding under a microscope; it can be used for traditional components; it is suitable for fine electric welding, mobile phone desoldering, and small chip components.
Instructions for using the new soldering iron tip (note):
- It needs to be heated to 250°C first, and then tinned to prevent dry burning and oxidation;
- There will be a temperature jump problem, and it will be stable after repeated use several times.
- 1 x Soldering Iron Tip
SKU: 32549H-1-1-1 Categories: Relife/SunShine, Soldering Iron Tips
There are no reviews yet.